|Job Title||Maintenance Worker|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends|
Maintenance Staff Employee
Performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in maintaining office space, garage, vehicles, and equipment in clean, orderly and functional condition. Provides assistance to staff and other employees as necessary.
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, crew room, offices, stairways and windows.
- Uses brooms, mops, and floor equipment to sweep, mop, and wax floors.
- Uses vacuum cleaners to clean floors and upholstered furniture and blinds.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
- Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Performs touch up and finish painting.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Sets up and tears down chairs, tables and equipment in meeting rooms, and function rooms.
- Clears snow from entrances and walkways.
- Picks up and delivers supplies and materials to rooms.
- Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Cleans and maintains vehicles including washing exterior, windshield, side mirrors, and tires.
- Cleans and maintains vehicles including mopping interior.
- Handle oxygen bunker for crew members when needed
- Gas up vehicles when needed.
Participates in general cleaning, painting, and repair work
Uses hand tools and power tools in making minor maintenance repairs
Assists in shipping and receiving supplies and materials
Checks building and grounds throughout the day
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions
Ability to relate to supervisors and staff in a courteous manner
Ability to life and carry objects weighing 15 – 25 pounds
Ability to work occasionally in poor weather conditions including heat, cold, rain, or snow.